This role is responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for both internal and external purposes, translating what makes our products and brand unique and securing our leadership position through these tools.
• Develop an intimate understanding of our customers, products and brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
• Develop guidelines and processes for photographic and video assets that support our brands.
• Ideation and execution of visual storytelling assets (photography and short video content) within the Active Visions Group brand standards, including conceptualizing, scripting, storyboarding, filming and editing.
• Direct and capture studio-quality video and photography both on location and in the office as projects dictate.
• Film a variety of content: time-lapse, interview, b-roll wide, hero and field still shots, staged scenes.
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to conceptualize and deliver creative solutions for photo and video shoots for Active Visions Group catalogues, marketing materials, training, branding, podcasts, and website content needs.
• Edit content to build a library of product, branding, training, sales images and videos.
• Lead all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, staff support, and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate).
• Assist with writing titles, descriptions, closed captioning and tags for photos and videos.
• Must be able to deliver high-quality video and photography in a very time-sensitive and fast-paced manner.
• Adhere to budgets, allocating resources, setting deadlines and selecting optimal forms of media for projects. •Maintain the upkeep of camera and editing equipment.
• Support the Marketing team in various projects as necessary.